October 23, 2023 –The National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA) is thrilled to announce the relaunch of the much-anticipated 2024 NaFFAA EPYC Ambassador Program This year, we’re bringing even more opportunities to the table.
Ready to Join?
Are you a youth leader with a passion for serving the Filipino-American community? Do you see yourself as a coachable learner, a problem solver, and a potential change-maker? If so, this is your opportunity to shine.
About the EPYC Ambassador Program
Empowering Pilipino Youth through Collaboration (EPYC) is a youth empowerment initiative that emerged from a coalition of young Filipino American leaders and youth development organizations in the United States. It is part of the NaFFAA (National Federation of Filipino American Associations) and aims to provide resources, networks, and leadership development opportunities to Filipino-American youth. EPYC’s core values include ambition, collaboration, and empowerment, emphasizing the importance of community-building, intergenerational alliances, knowledge-sharing, and skill-building in the context of leadership and advocacy within the Filipino American community.
What Awaits You in 2024?
Professional Development: As an EPYC Ambassador, our professional development workshops aim to build your skills to navigate your career, including graduate programs, and paths to growth as a leader. With a pool of mentors who align with your professional interests, you will be supported with invaluable guidance and insight to discernand apply yourself towards your career goals.
Civic Engagement Curriculum: We’ve designed a unique, tailored curriculum to empower you with knowledge and skills in Fil-Am civic engagement. You’ll become a knowledgeable and effective advocate for the community.
An EPYC Alumni Network: Join a powerful network of EPYC alumni who have ventured into diverse fields. This network opens doors for collaboration, career opportunities, and mentorship from accomplished professionals.
Why Become an EPYC Ambassador?
- Make a Real Difference: Your efforts will be at the heart of increasing civic engagement within the Filipino-American community. You’ll register voters and inspire community participation through GOTV events.
- Financial Rewards: Successful Ambassadors will earn a stipend and the opportunity to transition into a full-time role within their NaFFAA region.
- Fund Your Initiatives: A pool of funds will be at your disposal, empowering you to create and lead projects that matter to your region.
- Unparalleled Mentorship: Receive personal guidance from experienced professionals who are passionate about helping you succeed.
- Network with the Best: Gain access to a diverse network of EPYC alumni excelling in various fields, opening doors to exciting opportunities.
Mark Your Calendar for the EPYC Open House
To get a glimpse of the incredible journey that awaits you, join us at our EPYC Open House event. Here, you can learn more about the program objectives and expectations, meet the team, and find out how you can become an EPYC Ambassador.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of a movement that empowers and shapes the future of the Filipino-American community. This is your time to shine and make a lasting impact.
The National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization. Established in 1997, NaFFAA has been the standard bearer for promoting the welfare and well-being of the 4 million Filipinos and Filipino Americans throughout the United States. NaFFAA’s vision is to serve as the voice of all Filipinos and Filipino Americans by uniting, engaging, and empowering diverse individuals and community organizations through leadership development, civic engagement, and national advocacy.